Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
REPLICATIONS UNLIMITED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- FREIGHT ESTIMATES – Estimates are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. They are based upon the information provided to Replications Unlimited and are subject to change when/if specifications to the job site changes.
- ORDER ACCEPTANCE – Upon acceptance of the quote Replications Unlimited requires the following 1) A deposit of at least 50% of the total quoted. The only exception to this requirement is if terms have previously been established between the buyer and Replications Unlimited. 2) A completed and signed “Order Information Form”. This form is provided with your initial estimate. 3) A purchase order, if one is required by your company.
- PAYMENT TERMS – A 50% deposit is required for Replications Unlimited to begin production of your order. The remaining balance is due PRIOR to shipping. Replications Unlimited accepts checks, ACH/wire transfers and all major credit cards. There is a 3% fee on any individual credit card transactions over $3,000.00. For customers that have previously established terms with Replications Unlimited the entire order balance is due Net30 from the date shipped/invoiced.
- LATE FEES – Late payments are subject to late fees to be determined by Replications Unlimited.
- DELIVERY LEAD TIME – All lead times are approximate. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
- SHIPPING – 1) Replications Unlimited will provide each customer with one freight quote for each estimate. The quote will be the lowest quote from 8 carriers that can cover the insured liability of the shipment. 2) The customer can elect to arrange their own shipping, if so: a) The client is responsible for any damages that occur in transit. b) The client is responsible for filing and resolving any damage or loss claims. C) The client is responsible for paying all freight charges directly to the carrier.
- LOST/DAMAGED SHIPMENTS – 1) All customers receiving a shipment must inspect the shipment on arrival and if there is ANY DAMAGE visible to the packaging a) Do not sign for the shipment. b)Take photos of the damaged shipment c) Refuse the shipment d) Notify Replications Unlimited within 48 hours by calling 314-524-2040 and or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include photos. 2) If there is no visible damage to the packaging, but the product inside is damaged a) Take photos of the damage in the packaging b) Take photos of each damaged item outside of the packaging c) Notify Replications Unlimited within 48 hours by calling 314-524-2040 and or emailing email@example.com and be sure to include photos and the signed BOL. All freight is shipped from Replications Unlimited FOB – meaning that the customer owns the freight from the time that it leaves our dock. All shipments are photographed prior to packing, after packing and when loaded into the truck leaving Replications Unlimited. All shipments are signed for by the freight carrier indicating the shipment is in good condition. Replications Unlimited is not responsible for any damage that occurs in transit, however our desire is to provide exceptional service in mitigating any concerns caused by a freight carrier. Once Replications Unlimited has been notified (in a timely manner) of a damaged shipment Replications Unlimited will 1) Immediately begin production on a replacement order at no charge for product or shipping. 2) Replications Unlimited will file a claim with the freight carrier. If the shipment is deemed to have been damaged in transit, but the customer did not sign for the shipment by writing “Damaged” on the BOL; then Replications Unlimited will (provided we are notified within 48 hours of delivery) 1) File a claim with the freight carrier for the customer and any refund (if any) by the carrier will be sent to the customer. 2) Replications Unlimited will be happy to put any replacement order into production with priority but the customer will be responsible for the product and shipping costs.
- CANCELLATION – Order cancellations are subject to up to a 30% re-stocking fee. Custom orders are subject to a 50% re-stocking fee.
- RETURNS – All returns must be requested in advance by calling Replications Unlimited at 314-524-2040 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the return is approved you will receive an RMA (Return Material Authorization). The RMA will need to be completed and included with the material being returned. Be sure to indicate the RMA number on the packaging.
I have read and agree to the terms and conditions in this document.
(Customer Name Printed)
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.